Instagram

Monday 20 January 2014

Collectif Clothing Review


Since I have taken an interest in the 1950's fashion, Collectif is one of my favourite vintage inspired retailers that I have found. Their clothing ranges from the 40's to 50's eras and for how beautiful and good quality the products are they are very reasonably priced. And it's not just the clothing I like, but the customer service they deliver is always outstanding!

 Freddie Knitted Top in Blush - £34.50

So, last year I was lucky enough to visit their store in Camden! This is where I chose the Freddie Knitted Top in Blush out of the seven divine colours they offer. The material is so soft and can be worn casually or you can dress it up! Also, the pearl look buttons just make it that little bit more cute.
My usual size is a 10, but I bought the top in a size 8 and it fits perfectly.

Liesel Polka Dot Skirt - £46.25 (sale price £23.25), Shoes - Charity Shop

Now, another thing that makes Collectif fabulous is they have amazing sales. For their after Christmas sale they were offering 50% off EVERYTHING! Obviously, I couldn't resist, and ordered the Liesel Polka Dot Skirt in navy. Navy is one of my favourite colours and I knew it would go perfectly with my top. I love the straps as it makes it that bit more unique, but they can be removed so if you want it as a normal circle skirt, you can! 

Annette Cape - £37.50 (Now in sale section for £10)

I didn't stop there, and also ordered the Annette Cape in navy. This was already in the sale section for £20, so I got it for £10! This is more ideal for the  spring/summer as a light cover up, but whilst shooting these photos in the freezing cold, it was keeping me quite warm!
I did also order the Freddie Knitted Top in Navy, but unfortunately it had to be cancelled as of no stock. Collectif refunded me the full original price of £34.50 on to a gift card, so I went back and ordered it in Antique Green. They even gave me a code for free delivery!


Betsy Jo

 x

2 comments:

  1. Both , tops and cape I was wishing to get... Haha ;)
    Thanks for your comments on the size, I Never know rather I'm an 8 or 10!

    Nice blog by the way,
    Xoxo,
    Lorna
    Http://lornasharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely! And I am glad it helped!
      Thank you so much
      xxx

      Delete

Instagram