Instagram

Monday 10 February 2014

Hell Bunny Poesy Dress


Last week I was very naughty and ended up in Rock Collection whilst doing some make up shopping in the city. I wasn't planning on buying any clothes that day, but you know what it's like!
So, when I walked in and saw there was a sale full of Hell Bunny stuff I could of popped with excitement!
And, this is how I ended up with this beautiful 50's style dress for £25!


I was conscious when I first picked it up as the only size left was a small. But, it really does fit like a dream! The material is kind of stretchy, which is ideal for the shape as it means certain areas aren't restricted! 
The first thing that caught my eye about this dress is the unique cut at the top. I'm not a very big busted girl for sure, so I'm not one for flaunting that area. But I think the open chest makes the dress a bit more exciting. 


Shoes - Iron Fist


I'm a massive waist belt lover and what annoys me with some black dresses is when it's hard to find one which goes! I would of struggled to find the right colour pink belt to match this dress and wouldn't want black as it would blend in. 
So luckily enough for me, one is provided.


When I'm not skint I'll be buying this Hell Bunny Petticoat to complete the outfit. But for now I will still wear it without! I have a vintage fair to attend to next week and I can't wait to show it off.



Oh, and the back is nice too!


Betsy Jo

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram