Instagram

Monday 17 February 2014

My Trip to Lou Lou's Vintage Fair

I've been naughty again...
Yesterday, I was lucky enough to get the day off work and help my mum with her stall at Lou Lou's vintage fair in Norwich. I haven't been to one in a few years and I was super excited!
It's always been a great event, but this one was better than ever (and expensive, for me).



So as I said I was already super excited, but nothing could of made me as more excited as when I saw someone selling Collectif!! 
As you all know I LOVE Collectif, I hmm'd and haa'd over all the lovely dresses she had, but fell in love with this one. Unfortunately they no longer have it on the website, but there are a couple on Ebay for auction!


The shape of this dress is just right, I'm not usually a fan of pencil shape dresses but this is so flattering.

Earrings - Collectif

A gorgeous lady called Alice Brown was at the vintage fair with her amazing hair fascinators. I've never had one before but I tried this on and thought it was perfect. I wear a lot of red, so I can wear this a lot! 
Follow her on Facebook for more - Alice Brown's Cupboard  


I then discovered Bad Kitty, who also makes and sells hair accessories. Kitty is a lovely lady who has a great range of stuff.
One thing I bought off her, was this hair clip. I wear the sides of my hair up a lot and this is perfect to hold it in place at the back. 


These amazing head scarves were also from Bad Kitty. I wear my hair up a lot when I'm too lazy to do anything too fancy with it, and I find head scarves are a great way to brighten up the hair do!



These have been made to really good quality, and are a great shape to tie up tightly in the hair and stay comfortably!
Visit her shop at http://bad-kitty.co.uk/ and follow her on Facebook - Bad Kitty

Lou Lou's Vintage Fair is in a lot of places in the UK, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for one near you!


Betsy Jo

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram