Instagram

Friday 21 March 2014

Dolores Darling

With this post I'll be showing you all some more of my Collectif collection. If you have seen my previous posts you will know how much I just adore Collectif. You're always guaranteed fabulous quality and gorgeous clothes for a very reasonable price.
I seem to have gone with a theme of their Dolores range.


To start with, the the Dolores dress in black and white. This dress is £50.
I wore this dress on Christmas day (seems so long ago now). I loved swooning around the house feeling like a vintage princess! It has the classic long length to give it a vintage look but still is very flattering for the modern pin up. It is also suitable to wear for college and if I had a job I could wear what I want, that too!
The dress doesn't come with the belt but I think it goes with it so well I always wear it with it!


The Dolores shape is so flattering. Even though I am rather flat chested it still makes the area look pretty. The sleeves widen your shoulders and balance out your body.


I am genuinely in love with this outfit! In one of Collectif's amazing sales (mentioned in my previous Collectif post) I got the Liesel Blackwatch Skirt. After buying the polka dot one in navy I became very fond of the style and fit.
This skirt is currently in the sale so go go go ladies!
I was struggling to find stuff to wear with it because most of my tops are patterned. So I bought the Dolores top in red for £25. These two go perfectly together and creates a gorgeous 1950's inspired modern look.


This Dolores top is actually meant to be navy and white but the camera makes it look black. Like the red one this is also only £25! I've paired it with some denim hot pants to prepare for the summer. The top also looks great with high waisted jeans which are more suitable for the current weather! And, a pink skirt matches stunningly.

Collectif have a large range of tops and dresses with the Dolores shape so go take a look ladies!

Betsy Jo 

x


3 comments:

Instagram