Instagram

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Pink to Make the Boys Wink!


As you all know, and if you don't, I LOVE LIPSTICK! In my previous blog post about lipsticks I showed you some of my reds. Up until recently I've been a bit of a snob and turned my nose up at any lipstick that isn't red.
But, I took the plunge and have bought a couple of pinks! I love to explore new looks, and when I wear pink lipstick I feel rather cute and love to dress with light blues and yellows.


The two I have bought are, MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in the shade Funk and Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm in Showy.
I have had my eye on the MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquers for a while and they finally had them in my local Superdrug. These are £3. Yes, £3, your eyes aren't going funny! The Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm was recommended by my friend, Laura, and are £7.99.

Top - Revlon
Bottom - MUA
 
Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm
I absolutely adore the colour of this balm. I'm very picky with lipsticks, if it doesn't look like I'm wearing any unless you're at least only a meter away, what's the point? I was worried that because this was a balm that it would lose it's strength of pigment. But, it doesn't! It's so moisturizing and doesn't peel, oh and smells of mint! 


Because it's such a nice day and I love the sun I thought I would take a photo of these outside too. Please excuse my squinty eyes!

MUA Velvet Lip Lacquer
This one is a little darker which is great for when I want to wear navy's and black's. I am so impressed with this product. The pigment is amazing and it is so long lasting! I know some of you will be thinking, "Is it as good as the Lime Crime ones?". I haven't ever used their products, but this is so good I would probably say yes.
I love this product so much I am going to by all the other colours, so watch this space!


Selfies in the sun are hard!

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions!


Betsy Jo

x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram