Instagram

Friday 14 March 2014

Lindy Bop Jeanette Dress


Hello! I'm back again with a real treat for you all. This one isn't edible but it sure is beautiful. I've been looking at Lindy Bop for a while and have finally bought one of their amazing dresses.
 Lindy Bop specialize in dresses, and they do it well! I bought the Jeanette dress for £29.99 in black and red leopard.
I am so happy with this dress and it hasn't caused too much of a hole in my pocket.





I'm in the garden today as it is becoming reasonably warm!
So this is the dress, isn't it lovely? It reminds me of a 1950's American diner waitress uniform. The fit is is very flattering and I did add a belt because who doesn't love a belt so tight you can't breath in but makes your waist look good?
I ordered a size 10 and it is very true to size.




I think that the quick delivery of this dress deserves a mention. I ordered it on a Monday night and it came Wednesday morning for a standard charge of £1.95!
 As of the lighting the dress looks a little pinker in the photos. It actually has more of an orange tint.


I love these heart buttons on the dress. Little extra cute details always get me excited!


Well the cats seem to approve! What do you all think?

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Betsy Jo 

x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram