Instagram

Thursday 10 April 2014

Cupcake Skirt

The nicest looking packaging I have ever received!
Hello everyone! In this blog post I will be showing off my gorgeous skirt that I bought off a lovely girl from the US called Anna.
I follow Anna on Instagram and saw some amazing creations of skirts that she had been making, and me being me just had to have one! I requested a cupcake print one to suit my baking passion and when she sent me the picture of the print I just fell in love.


Anna took my measurements and told me it would be $71 (roughly £40), $55 for the skirt and $16 for P+P! The skirt has two pockets and is 26 inches long. The perfect circle skirt.

My eyes go very squinty in the sun!
The skirt fits perfectly, she's done an amazing job. It's going to be a big statement for my summer wardrobe and I can't wait to buy a petticoat to go with it... Maybe a pink? Blue? Yellow? All the colours!
I was expecting my skirt to take a long time to come all the way from the US! But she had sent it on the 1st and it came yesterday (the 9th). So the wait wasn't too painful.


If you can see, on my left hand I have a bright blue plaster. I cut my finger with a bread knife this morning, ouchies!

Anyway, I am so happy with my skirt from Anna, and it is really worth the money to have it custom made because it feels so nice to have a completely unique skirt and made so well too! Check her out on Instagram to see more, she has lots of lovely prints available! Her username is annanumbskull.

Betsy Jo


x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram